Making memes today is a very popular hobby, and in fact, it can also become a profitable hobby. So you can consider making meme videos for different reasons and purposes. In case you want to learn, we assure you that the learning curve is not that steep and it is totally possible to make such movies or gifs without any special skills. So, do not freak out.
If you wonder how to make a meme video, all you need is pictures or video, and the software to use. One of the hardest parts is not actually creating the meme but finding a high quality and reliable platform.
Here is how you should choose the platform for creating a meme video. Firstly, the platform should be reliable and reputable. Avoid totally free platforms that do not offer sign up in exchange on their services or platforms that do not sell any paid products. Any website, especially a free one, has to make money somehow. If they do not have ads and do not sell anything, it means they collect your private information gathered by cookie files, and then sell it to the third parties.
So, the platform has to offer a free service, but should be reliable. One of the best options you can choose is a website that sells a paid service or software, and that offers a free trial of this software or service. Of course, the free trial is not endless in most cases, but if you search well enough, the limitless free trial also exists. Even if you have a 7 days free trial, you can use it to create your meme video with a high-quality software free of charge.
Now, when you know how to choose the platform, check out our review of the available resources you can use for the creation of a meme video:
- Kapwing – this is a modern editing software for videos, gifs, and pictures. It offers numerous features, filters, and other additional options.
- Snapguide – this is a software specifically for making memes out of videos. You can upload the file from your device or use a direct link. The design of the service is drag and drop, so you will not face any difficulties when using it.
- Blurbiz – this software works with files uploaded from the device, you can crop, edit it, and make memes using the drag and drop design. The program is very easy to use.
- Apple Applications – you can find loads of apps for iOS that can be used directly on a mobile device or smartphone.
- Google Play Applications – another option for mobile devices to be used on the go.
The most beautiful part is that the majority of those programs offer intuitive navigation and user experience, so you do not have to acquire any technical knowledge or skills. So you do not have to worry about learning a lot. Just follow the instruction each application or program provides, and create as many meme videos as you want, without any considerable efforts.